Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day 3

Weight: 269.8

Blood Sugar: 288

What's interesting about that blood sugar is that I was as low as 170 yesterday evening, which fits with my general pattern of my blood sugar dropping through the day. I was expecting my BS to be up this morning, although 288 is higher than I was expecting.

Things are still going well - no hunger to speak of, although I am still getting urges to eat. I'm not sure that cravings is the right word - I don't want anything in particular, I simply want to eat. This is happening about twice a day, and I've been ignoring it.

I'm not intentionally trying to eat less, but my calories have dropped substanially. The last two days have both been at right around 2000 calories for the day, which is fairly low for someone of my considerable size.

No comments:

Post a Comment