Thursday, January 12, 2012

Day 4

Weight: 269.2

Blood Sugar: 260

Down a bit, which is the direction I want to go.

Still no problems with the workout. I have been having some intestinal discomfort (by which I mean diarhea*) but that seems to be passing. I feel pretty great, actually. Loads of energy.

I am still having that urge to eat when not hungry. Despite what Gary Taubes might tell you, there is still a psychological component to many people's diets.

Related to that, I find myself thinking about the stuff I can't eat, and the relatively limited variety. Which is fairly ridiculous, because I quite like the stuff I am eating, and I generally only the eat the same few foods over and over anyway. Always want what you can't have, I reckon.




*Which I clearly can't spell.

No comments:

Post a Comment